Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013 - Here's to a New Everything

New State to live in, A new house (well soon) We move in the end of the month. New Job for the Husband and hopefully myself! Here's to a new everything!
Uuggh...... did I mention  I have Fear of New syndrome? I've vowed this year that I will jump in with two feet, and face the Fear, get lost while driving, make new friends,do a few new things, and take a few chances!

I'm not one to make New Years Resolutions. I prefer to make a list of goals and revisit them during the year, I helps me make baby steps to get to the end result. Plus, I like the word goal better than resolution!  So the question is what will the goals be this year?

I only have a few so far. I usually have a big long list of goals at this time. Not much time to think about these things when you're prepping for a move across the country! However a shorter list will allow me to focus on just the few tasks at hand.
Right now my short term goals are to not get lost too much in the new area, and not mind if I do get lost because I always find something interesting when wandering aimlessly in a new area.

The real long term goals:
Make time and take time for myself, for health and well being.
Blog More!
Take the time to keep up with old friends, and make some new ones along the way.
Get serious about a crafty business. Start a website, and stop treating it like a hobby.
Explore the new place we live in and experience some new things here!

What are your goals for the new year? Whatever the are I hope you write them down and you see them to the end.


So Here's to a New Year and new everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment